Microsoft Windows win32k.sys Memory Corruption Vulnerability
21 Dec 2011 DPC
A vulnerability has been discovered in Microsoft Windows, which can be exploited by malicious people to potentially compromise a user’s system.
The vulnerability is caused due to an error in win32k.sys and can be exploited to corrupt memory via e.g. a specially crafted web page containing an IFRAME with an overly large “height” attribute viewed using the Apple Safari browser and causes a BSoD.
Successful exploitation may allow execution of arbitrary code with kernel-mode privileges.
The vulnerability is confirmed on a fully patched Windows 7 Professional 64-bit. Other versions may also be affected.
Popular Search Terms
Recent Search Terms
- bbbbbbbfffff@sharklasers com loc:US
- jean teeidr@bemon de loc:US
- sebastian ihdle@jugend-wacht de loc:US
- vnjulzbi@guerrillamailblock com loc:US
- japanese hacker statistics
- rupert isodr@jugend-wacht de loc:US
- garmin vivofit fitness band keeps you moving
- qbootizd@guerrillamailblock com loc:US
- august llhwmie@bemon de loc:US
- adam itchnesir@jugend-wacht de loc:US