Microsoft Windows win32k.sys Memory Corruption Vulnerability
21 Dec 2011 DPC
A vulnerability has been discovered in Microsoft Windows, which can be exploited by malicious people to potentially compromise a user’s system.
The vulnerability is caused due to an error in win32k.sys and can be exploited to corrupt memory via e.g. a specially crafted web page containing an IFRAME with an overly large “height” attribute viewed using the Apple Safari browser and causes a BSoD.
Successful exploitation may allow execution of arbitrary code with kernel-mode privileges.
The vulnerability is confirmed on a fully patched Windows 7 Professional 64-bit. Other versions may also be affected.
Popular Search Terms
Recent Search Terms
- Facebook Inc Attention: Departmen
- this woman has a orgasm on a roller coaster! LOL
- (shocking) 97%of people can not watch this video
- overly2 altervista org
- datatech career management reviews
- warning ! please update flash player facebook
- @aol @comcast @hotmail @gmail @yahoo @yandex
- 89% of people cannot watch this