Microsoft Windows win32k.sys Memory Corruption Vulnerability
21 Dec 2011 DPC
A vulnerability has been discovered in Microsoft Windows, which can be exploited by malicious people to potentially compromise a user’s system.
The vulnerability is caused due to an error in win32k.sys and can be exploited to corrupt memory via e.g. a specially crafted web page containing an IFRAME with an overly large “height” attribute viewed using the Apple Safari browser and causes a BSoD.
Successful exploitation may allow execution of arbitrary code with kernel-mode privileges.
The vulnerability is confirmed on a fully patched Windows 7 Professional 64-bit. Other versions may also be affected.
Popular Search Terms
Recent Search Terms
- facebook inc attention:department 415 po box 10005 palo alto ca 94303
- Click the link below to reset your password using our secure server:https://secure efficientforms com
- list of all android versions
- quote of cleaning up my friends list
- nicki minaj leaked tape
- www MovieYT com
- datatech career management
- spider under skin
- https everywhere for internet explorer
- overly2 altervista org