Microsoft Windows win32k.sys Memory Corruption Vulnerability
21 Dec 2011 DPC
A vulnerability has been discovered in Microsoft Windows, which can be exploited by malicious people to potentially compromise a user’s system.
The vulnerability is caused due to an error in win32k.sys and can be exploited to corrupt memory via e.g. a specially crafted web page containing an IFRAME with an overly large “height” attribute viewed using the Apple Safari browser and causes a BSoD.
Successful exploitation may allow execution of arbitrary code with kernel-mode privileges.
The vulnerability is confirmed on a fully patched Windows 7 Professional 64-bit. Other versions may also be affected.
Popular Search Terms
Recent Search Terms
- Strencodecategorygroupname NULL
- view private twitter accounts
- izmircetesisonbolumizle co cc
- video you cant see 98 8 people can\t watch this video for more than 5 seconds
- real-time network OR real-time networking
- Hackers Compromise 51 UPS Stores Across the United States
- avast! yahoo search engine
- mail securityplastics co nz
- www orgasm com
- www MovieYT com